FRANCE

FRANCE
FRANCE

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week 2


Hey,

How is everyone? Friday is my P-day btw. I did not have to give the talk so that was nice haha but it is another week we will see. Ya i need Darrian's address if you could. I found my glasses haha but ya send me the case that would be nice and ya i want pictures if you could look in my box that i left and send me the byu sweater a another shirt or two case i did not bring enough shirts for the gym (we have gym everyday), take maybe the pictures i had in the frames. I have been telling my compainion about everyone but it would be nice to have pictures to show them and to put up on the desk as i study at night. well this first full week felt like it went by so quick but at the sme time each day we so long and i did so much. I have already gotten better at french but i have a long way to go. we did our first contacting in french and i had no idea what was going on i was lost the whole time haha i would just say what ever i could think of in french and then bore my testimony and they just looked at me like ok that has nothing to do with what i was saying. it is funny Elder Garlick a kid in our group was asked how many wifes he had but because he did not understand he thought that he asked how many people in his family so he told him 13 ahahahahah. It was so funny and the man was like well that is alot of work and he just smiled and nodded his head. ya but after that we were able to teach the first disscusion in english. It went really well me and my companion did really well it was so powerful and the spirit was so strong. We got our first investigator ( it is just a teacher who acts like an investigator and we teach them all the lessons and act as if they were a real investigator) . to go to belguim you have to do some test that were not fun hahah so we had to do that and if you want more details ask Eric and he can tell you haha. Oh so i am going to San Fransico on Tuesday. It is going to be really fun we are going to aply for our visa. so i will let you know how that goes. well i have learned alot this week and i know that this church is true and i am ment to be here. We watch a devotional by Elder Holland yesterday and it was so powerful. I learned that this mission will be hard but i will get so much more out of it. i need to bring people to christ so they can have faith in out savior that is my purpose. It is so exciting to be here well i hope every one is doing great? let me know how everyone is doing? oh so as that distric leader i run the district meeting, report on our district talk to each companionship to see how they are getting along and most important well to most of the missionaries anyway is getting the mail well i hope you are all doing great

Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment