FRANCE

FRANCE
FRANCE

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hi! from Elder Davis week 6

How is every one? It was nice to hear from you twice Mom. How are you feeling is everthing going better? I go to the Temple every Fri around one so that would be cool if you went to the temple the same time as me. Ya people are writing me Kira and Nicole write me and Josh writes every week. This week i also got a letter from Lindsay so that was nice. But it is good i have been getting alot of letters. Also Capella sent me a package so that was really nice. This week was such a great week we had a devotional on Tuesday and it was life changing. Elder Pearson from the 70 spoke and he was so good. He talked about how to change from the average missionaries we all are and to be extra ordinary missionaries. He talked about how to be true disicples of Christ. I have been working on being more diligent and working every day with the thought of how am i being a disciple of Christ. After his devotional the whole zone has changed the attitude and passion for the work and being better missionaries is so strong. This week i have been doing a lot of teaching we teach twice everyday in only french and once more in english. I love teaching people even though they are not real investigators and i know they are members acting it is still cool how strong the spirit is when ever you teach truth. I don't know what more to tell about this week. My district became alot closer because my teachers started to do this thing called spot light where we choose one person and we all get to ask them questions and tell them what we like about them. Elder Howe is so funny i laughed so much yesterday because he was trying to teach us all what to do if we were jumped by 5 or more thugs. His exact words. Elder Howe " If 5 or more thugs tried to jump me i would bit one in the neck" Elder Florence " with your coat on?" Elder Howe " I would have taken my coat off when i saw trouble comming." hahaha i wish you could meet everyone they are such good missionaries. They are all so spritual but know how to have fun and still be obedient. Also you would think that Elder Howe is so funny because he just talks about the randomest stuff forever while we all are laughing so hard because it is random and he just keeps talking about it when know one really knows what is going on. Well some other random stuff from the week. Elder Tree hurt his foot yesterday, but it is doing better. I was able to give a blessing to some Elders in the zone for sickness, it was such a great experience. Also we were given Creamery ice cream this week and they had my favorite flavor and it was awesome. Well i hope everyone is doing great. Let me know if you got my letters i will send Pictures this week. I Love you all. Keep being the best family in the world. ( oh also on monday for family night we all told about out families and i feel so blessed to be able to talk about all of you and see how blessed i really am so thanks)

Love,

Elder Dee Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment