FRANCE

FRANCE
FRANCE

Monday, October 3, 2011


HEY EVERYONE,

I am glad that you enjoy hearing everything each week. I love hearing about everything that is going on for all of you. Bay good job on the Water Polo tournament keep it up. Bryce i am glad that you are getting everything done to get your eagle. I would love too hear from you two hahaha. It is crazy to think that it was five years ago from the first Ward FHE. I love the Pauba ward send them my love. Mom I hope that everything goes well and i will be praying for you. That is cool that Nicole was able to send the day with mom.  I hope that the Ward Beach Party went awesome. I miss it so you all better be enjoying it hahah. Well for me this week was a good one. We were able to stop by a lot of less actives and also teach this Lady named Paulette, she is very nice and has been taught before, but still does not really understand it all. We are excited to start teaching her. Also we found two ladies this week that are interested in learning more about our church. Both of them have two young kids and we can't wait to start teaching them. To help them move towards the blessing of having an eternal family. It was a hard week because it was raining a lot so no one was outside and when we went out to knock doors we were all wet so no one would want to let us in. So we did a lot of walking all over town trying to get a hold of old amis or less actives and we were just tired and all wet. But one day when we got home we started a talk by President Hinckley and he was talking about how lucky we all are. After i just could not even think about being sorry for my self because i am in France and i am having an amazing opportunity to learn and grow and each day. I have a bed and food which is a lot more then what most people can look forward to at the end of the day. So ya the mission has a lot of downs and hard days, but how can i be sad when i know that i am blessed. I have all of you cheering me on (i hope hahah) and i know the simple truth of this gospel. So life it good. Oh the other parts of this week i met my new district in Nantes. They changed our area so we now are part of a new district. Also we have to Elderly sisters in out district and they said that they would cook for us so that is way exciting. They are all really nice. It was a hard week but when in the lords work it would not be worth it if it was easy. I love you all. JE T'AIME!!! Make it a great week and keep being amazing.
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment