FRANCE

FRANCE
FRANCE

Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 16


Family,


Well it sounds like everyone is doing really well. Good job Bryce and Paul on all your sports it sounds like you are both owning. Well this week was crazy I was able to e-mail a different day because the random holiday and it was vacances so the internet place was closed so to e mail we just went to the liberary. So what has happen sence that last e-mail, on Saturday we taught a lesson to an amis named Jean Karimba (that is how you spell it Nicole) and it went so well. We taught the Restoration and watch the video and it was so cool because he understood it and after asked if he could keep the video to watch again. He also commited to reading so we we were really excited about that. Also our amis Maxime is still moving along really good he is an English student and loves English so he has been going to the lds websit to read and watch the mormon messages in English and he loves it. We also were able to teach a new amis named Mariah she is difficult to teach because she always just loves to talk, but this sunday we were able to talk about the Book of Mormon and why it ios so important and she agreed to start praying. The work is really going. Also we are doing a lot of work with less actives and at first it was hard to find them but things are turning around we have got a hold of a lot of the families and have set times to come by and visit. Well there was a big improvment in the french this week and i have started to really focus on it. We went to another castle today it was really exciting but funny because for half the castle then had put modern art in it and it was just confusing and out of place hahah. It was the Le Chateau de Chaumont-sur-Loire. It over looked the Loire river and it was really cool i will send a picture. I can't wait to talk to everyone on sunday i am really excited. Ok so some other random things from the week. I gave myself a hair cut and i just have to say, i miss Nicole's hair cuts that i actually liked. I messed up and by the time i even it all out and made it look ok i might as well of just shaved it really short. Thanks for that poem Dad it is really good. I did not know about it and i copied it down so i can read it on hard days hahah so thanks. ok Here is what i want to share with the ward.

Thanks for being such an amazing ward. We are all so lucky to have the bishop, leaders, teachers, and members of this ward. Thanks for all that you have done for me. I am doing great here is Tours, France. I am loving the country, people, food, language, and most importantly the work. I want you to all know that it is such an amazing feeling to know that i am doing exactly what the lord wants me to be doing. I hope that everyone that is able is planing on a mission because i have only been in France for two months and i have already learned and grown so much. We have the fullness of the gospel. We are blessed to know the truth. I want you all to know that i know that this church is true and that if we always follow by the teachings and do the simple acts of reading our scriptures, praying, and going to church, we will always have the joy that comes with it. I want to let you know that Jesus Christ is my savior and because of him i will be with my father again. Always remember this and keep being amazing examples to everyone you know. I love you all thanks!

and you can just say whatever else you want to Dad hahah. Well i love you!! Je t'aime!! Can't wait til sunday to talk to you all. I love you Mom!!

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment