FRANCE

FRANCE
FRANCE

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Prayer List!!!

Nicole,
I loved hearing from you. I like the plan of both letters and emails. Well i dont have much time and i have so much to say, because i am in a liberary with a time limit because the internet cafe is still closed. Love the french and all there vacations hahaha. Well i just sent you a letter and a post card yesterday so be looking for it. Thanks for the blog that is so cool you are the best. Thats cool to hear that it is the purest french. oh ya!! Well i can give you my amis to put on the pray list thats really cool. Mary Joe, Maxime, and John Carimba. (guess on last name spelling for john). Well I will be thinking on what i want you to post ok. I forget that you have a whole other side of the family now hahah that is cool though and so cute she can say your name. Thanks for all the support and love i can really feel it. My advice would be to really read everyday. Starting with a pray to have the spirit and then ponder with you read. "there is a big difference between pondering in your mind and in your heart" you need them both. Well i love you. It was nice to hear what Eric said that is just takes time for the language to come haha. I was laughing that i really have to think when i talk. It is hard after year of just talking because you can and it is all natural. But i am doing it and my comp is helping so much. I will also start making a list of words i really like and write them down so i can give them to you. Well Thanks for all you do in means a lot. I love you, JE T'AIME!!!!
You brother Elder Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment