FRANCE

FRANCE
FRANCE

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Christmas!!

Family,

It was so good to speak with you all yesterday!! I hope that the rest of your Christmas went well and that you all enjoyed the time together. I guess a little bit on my Christmas day hahah. The highlight of course was talking with the family even thought I was just so excited to see them on skype i don't know if I said really anything I wanted to. I love you all!!! Well church was really good and they had a music program that was amazing. Also one of my old companions was there with his family visiting the mission so that was cool to be able to talk to him. It made me think back and see that even though I feel like I have not been out that long, it is amazing to see how much I have learned and grown and I am almost to my year mark crazy. We then went over to the Chinese's amis house and ate lunch with them. After me and my companion had time to go look at the Arc de Triumph and the Eiffel Tower before going to eat dinner. That was cool to see but it was so packed with people for Christmas day. The dinner was funny because it was the most diverse group I think I have ever been in. The only common language for everyone was French but there was only one person there who was actually french. It was a really fun night. Then I talked to you all until I had to head back to our flat. This week of Christmas was just a really exciting. We were not able to see everyone we wanted to because they all had Christmas plans and left for the holidays, but that just gave us a lot of time to find more people who are ready for the Gospel. We did contacting where one missionary would play Christmas songs on his violin and the rest of us would stop people coming by. It was a cool experience and we all found a lot of people so I hope that that really gets the work moving forward as the holidays come to an end. Christmas time really is such a great time of the year that we need to hold with us for the rest of the year. I don't have much more to say, hope you had an amazing Christmas and that you were all able to feel the spirit of Christ during this special season. I love you all so much!! JE T'AIME!!! Keep being the great people that I love.

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment