FRANCE

FRANCE
FRANCE

Friday, January 6, 2012

BONJOUR!!! Ca va?

I hope that everyone is doing great. It is good to hear that you all enjoyed the rest of your break. I am glad that Mom has been ale to share the pictures and key chains with everyone.
Oh Wow that is such great news that Kylie is expecting a baby. I am so excited for her. I need to write her that is so cool. I can't believe it GRANT IS GOING TO THE SCOTLAND/IRELAND MISSION. That is so awesome! I am so excited for him. He is going to love it. Tell him that he needs to email me i want to talk to him. So ok there was a big shock for me this week, I am leaving Paris : ( When i found out i was so surprised i thought i would stay for at least another six weeks. I am going to Reims (haha good look with saying this one hahah my comp laugh at me when i first said it). It is just east of Paris and i am going to be opening a new team there so that will be crazy. I will let you know how it goes. I leave on Wed. After i found out i have just been all over Paris and last night i was able to go see the Eiffel Tower light up at night. I hope that i get to serve around this area again. But i know that this is what God wants haha. Elder Liao, the Chinese speaker i live with, was telling me that i was just loving live to much so God needs me to go open a new team and start having some trials so i can grow some more. hahah I guess he is right. I know that there is a reason i am going there and am excited to see what amazing things are in store. Oh and my new companions name is Elder Williams and that is all i know about him right now so i will let you know more about him next week. Ok well a little on this week, we worked really hard but because everyone was gone for holidays most of our time was finding and contacting. But we did have an amazing experience where a women (Isabell) that we had given a Christmas DVD called us and said that she loved it and wanted to know if she could have a Book of Mormon. We had a RDV with her and it was just perfect. She is so prepared and in the end she was crying and just kept thanking us and called us after and then sent a text with how happy and grateful she was. It was a really cool experience. We have found over 40 people and have 4 amis really working towards baptism, i am excited to hear how things go here next transfer and just feel blessed to be a part of it and have a bright future, full of so many amazing experiences to come. I love you all and hope that as the vacation is finishing up and you get back to you normal everyday life that you remember all the joys and blessing that you have been given. JE T'AIME!!!!

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment