FRANCE

FRANCE
FRANCE

Monday, February 27, 2012

Family,
It was good to hear from you all. I did not know about grandma. I hope that everything will continue to improve and that is so cool that everyone could go up and be with her. I will have her in my prayers. That is good to hear about Bryce and Paul, it sounds like things are going good for them. I am glad to hear that Nicole got a Job. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!!!! I hope that it is a good one. I will be writing you a letter! Also it is great to hear about Grandma and Grandpa Davis, we were just talking about how much we wish we had a missionary couple here in Reims. It is such a blessing to the ward. It is just amazing how much this gospel has blessed us and continues to bless our family. Well this was a good week. We started planing Mairie-Blanche's baptism and she is getting really excited. It is amazing how much it has already changed her life. We found a lot of good people this week and just yesterday we taught a young family and it was so amazing. I felt like it was the perfect lesson. They were answering the questions and asking a lot of really good questions. They also shared experiences they have had that have strengthen their faith in Christ. They were truly prepared and i could not hold back how happy i was to see their family together and learning of God's plan for them. It was such a great experience. It made all the hard work and long days feel so worth it. I am excited to keep teaching them and hope that they continue on this path to Christ. Also another cool experience we had happened the other day. We were getting on the tram when we saw a big group of guys that saw us and started to laugh. So right away i judged them and walked to a near by seat. Then my companion started to talk to them and we learned that one of the guys was very believing and we ended up getting his number and setting a rendez-vous. It really showed me that i can never judge others, even when they are laughing and being horrible to me. It has been said that kindness is the key to enter a hard heart and stubborn soul. It is amazing how if we follow Christ example in all we do we have so much more joy. I am so grateful to be here on a mission and to be part of this amazing work. I have had a blessed life. Thank you!! Well i hope that your week goes great and you continue to be amazing examples to me and so many others. Je t'aime!!!!!!
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment