FRANCE

FRANCE
FRANCE

Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Area & Companion!!!!!


HEY EVERYONE,

Wow it is sad to hear about Grandma McDowell, but also really cool to think that she is so happy and she is with her husband again. It is so amazing to understand and have the blessing of knowing this truth. Well i hope that family is doing ok. Bryce and Paul, I hope that you start to feel better soon. Mom i am praying for you, let me know how things are going.

So we got transfer emails this week and my new area is CHOLET (pronounced sh-o-lay) is is a different zone and area and my new companions name is Elder Garcia. I meet him on Wed. I am excited to go to my second ville. It is crazy how time is flying and i am sad to leave Tours but i know that the Elders coming here will keep things going and bring everything they have. This was a crazy week on Tuesday we have interviews with our new mission president. President and Sister Poznonski are so great. I am really excited to see how things move along with them. Also they are French and now everything is in french, so it was crazy to have interviews and all of the training in French. OH and i got the package they brought it from the mission home during interviews. It was so awesome i loved it. I felt like it was Christmas. Also thanks for the pictures of campout that was really cool to see everyone. To everyone that wrote me letters you are all the best. We have such a great family, keep being so amazing. Thanks so much! Well the rest of this week was packed with rendez-vous and saying goodbye to everyone. We had a really good week. Also we had an exchange and i was with Elder Coleman who is closer to my age in the mission. It was really cool to teach with him because we taught really well together and had a really fun time. Right now we are in the process of me packing and doing a deep clean of the apartment for the next set of missionaries so everything in the apartment is everywhere. Looking back on this transfer I have really grown a lot and Elder McQuay is so great. It is cool to see how much someone can teach you even when you are not trying to be taught. It also showed me that as long as we are always striving to improve and grow along with really loving everyone one we start to become the kind of person who can truly bring the light of Christ to others. I feel blessed to be here in France and to watch the lord guild us each day. Well I am loving the mission and hope you are all enjoying life. I will tell you about my new area and companion next week. I love you all! Je t'aime!!!!

Elder Davis

also here is my new address

3, rue des Bons Enfants
49300, CHOLET
France

OH here is a picture of me in my new suit at chateau d'Angers

No comments:

Post a Comment